Dimensions:H: 155cm (61")
• Antique Shepherd's Leg Crook.
• Leg crook with fine proportions
• Curved sweep to leg guide
• Raised single opening swirl.
• Mouth opening 1 inch
• Crook F in the multiple pic.
• Style typical to West Country.
• Original Ash shaft
The shepherd was the highest paid of all the farm workers on a farm - he held the most responsibility looking after the master's flock.
This is a leg crook and would have been his everyday working crook. There are also Neck crooks, dipping crooks etc which were used only seasonally.
Fill in this form to email this item to a friend
Fill in this form to send us your enquiry